Monday, May 01, 2006

May


Today is the first day of the month of May. This is my favorite month of the year. That is because this is the month I (and I assume Tim as well...I hope...) celebrate the meeting and marrying of Tim Stanley and Kristin Sandberg. Every year I get senimental and read my journal entrees of those early days. Our time together has been happy and something to celebrate.

We met May 7th, 1995..then again on May 10th. We went on our first date May 13th and many more followed that one. We started dating more seriously on May 29th We were married May 11th the following year. That makes this year our 10th anniversary! These 10 years have been the best 10 years of my life. Tim has something special planned and I can't wait. He always puts so much thought into these special days. (a little of the reason these have been such great years)

My part has been to wean Sam at least enough so we can leave him with our friends over night. So far he is being very stubborn and is pretty unhappy with a bottle or sippy cup. He has had a few second thoughts about it when we fill it with melted vanilla ice cream or chocolate milk, but these second thoughts don't last very long.

No comments: