Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm Cooking!


Sam has always shown an interest in cooking. When Joe was about his age, he got into books, he is now a geat reader and loves to do it. Elisabeth just talked, she was never into digging into stuff. Lincoln, loved to dig into my make up and Elisabeth's shoes. We will see where that takes him. Sam digs into dishes. First he was pulling out all of our plastic food containers which drove me nuts because it was always a mess. Then he started digging in the pots and pans (which is nice because we have less of those. His most recent habbit is to pull out our biggest cooking pot first thing, climb in and sit in it. It is like clock work. He does this every day while I am making dinner. We are trying to decide if he is saying, "I'll make dinner" or "When you find out what I just did, I am going to be in so much trouble", "I am so cute you could eat me up or perhaps it's "I am ready to be potty trained!"

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Cute. We are trying to decide if that because Ashton loves construction truck so much if he'll become a construction worker. We sure hope not, but we could settle for a manager.