Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stomach stresser or Head stresser?

I have decided I stress with my stomach. If I have any worries or stress I always have a stomach ache too. When the stress is gone..so is the stomach ache. So here is the question. . Do you stress with your head and get stress headaches. . or with your stomach and and get stress stomach aches.? I am just curious which is more common. . I know there is a way to make a poll thing on here but I am too lazy to figure it out so just comment below if you want.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I would have to say stomach. In highschool before stressful classes I always felt sick to my stomach. I guess it was because I knew the only way the classes could get worse would be to throw up during them, so I stressed out even more that I would do that instead of not know the answers.

Amber Rae said...

I say head when it alot of stuff to do, but stomach when I am worried about speaking or something...