Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Verdict

I finally heard from U of U. I was so excited to see an envelope from them in the mail I couldn't have cared less that it was a rejection. But seriously...of course there is a litttle disapointment but there is even more relief to move on with my life and stop wondering and waiting.
I can tell it is a huge load off of my mind because my eyes are opened to the world around me again instead of my mind being distracted by it's usual (for the last three months) emotional roller coaster ride

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm sorry for your disppointment, Kristin, but I can understand your relief at knowing. Now you'll have more time to see us.

Amber Rae said...

Sorry:(
It will happen at an even better time for you though. And there will be no bonding with Rebekah with out me:)

B.K. Stanley said...

Tough break now Kristin, but I think Amber is right the a better time will come along and it will work out. Go ahead and bond with Rebekah, it will be good for both of you.

Andrea B. said...

I'm sorry, but I'm sure it's nice to know. There's always next year.