Friday, December 05, 2008

Lincoln's Dream

Last night Tim was reading the Advent scripture for the night with the kids. The story was the wise men receiving a dream that warned them not to return to Herod after visiting Jesus. Tim told the kids that some day they may receive an important dream as well, and they should not ignore their dreams.
Lincoln then shared that he dreamed about Jesus. At risk of not giving it the proper reverence I would really like to share it. He said,
"I had a dream about Jesus once. He told me to be quiet."
The Lord really does understand doesn't he?

3 comments:

Neener Dog said...

I just read your post to my grandpa, thinking he would get a kick out of it since that is what he told Linclon to do when he tried to wake my grandpa up. He laughed and then told me that maybe I should have a dream about Jesus too.

Unknown said...

That is too funny. I wish some of my kids would have that dream.

Amber Rae said...

Hahahaha! Perfect!