Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lacking Inspiration

I have not been doing very good on my blog but I guess the good news is I am spending less time in front of my computer and that is a good thing since that is my goal. Tim isn't helping me by introducing me to Pandora. com. If you havn't heard of it is a website where you put in your favorite song or music group/musician and they will create a radio station based on that and find all kinds of songs that are similar. I put in "Crack the Shutters" and found a new musician I really like. Peter Bradley Adams. I am really into acoustic guitar lately. I think I have to give credit to the movie "August Rush" for that. Tim learning to play the guitar doesn't hurt either. Anyway. Here are two clips of some of Adam's songs. The "Angeles" one is so much better on the album recording than in concert but still worth listening to. Enjoy!

Always


Angeles

No comments: