Saturday, January 31, 2009

Facebook killed the Blogger Star

Not that I would consider myself a star in anyway. I think it has killed my desire to blog though. Facebook has a bigger audience,all my friends that looked at my blog are on Facebook and many more. I don't feel like I have to write an essay every time I want to make contact with friends either. Is that bad? Not that I am announcing the end of my Blog here. Just explaining my delinquency. I still plan to write, when I have something to say. . . which appears to be not that often these days.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I completely understand this as it is very likely the reason why I haven't been blogging lately, either! I love Facebook! And I love that you're my friend on Facebook, too!

Rebekah said...

Well keep writing the important stuff. I like my blog better because I find I enjoy telling stories about my pictures. Besides, I use the blog as an excuse for not continuing my kids' baby books beyond their 3rd birthdays.

Brandon Barr said...

The title of your post caught my attention.

I have the same situation...

I'm considering copy/pasting my blog onto my facebook. But I don't want to give up the blog...it's just so much more professional looking, and I can do so much more on it.