Thursday, April 02, 2009

Out With the Old, In With the New







Last summer Tim got Lasik/PRK surgery and it was the end of glasses for him. With headaches and clumsiness, this winter, it was brought to our attention that Joe might need glasses. After an eye exam we found out that indeed he does. So far it seems he only needs them for reading the black board, but who knows...he says stores are kind of weird because there is so much he can't see. Here are his cool new glasses. He is excited and Elisabeth and I are jealous. When I was a kid I always wanted glasses, and I am not sure I have grown out of that. Tim assures me it isn't worth it.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah, it's not. But he sure does look cute!

Robin said...

He sure seems to love 'em! That's the most important thing. I got glasses in about the 4th grade, but I always wished I could have had braces instead. Now, neither one seems like something to envy...at least not for their "cool" factor. :)

Rebekah said...

Looking good, Joe. I got glasses in 2nd grade. So glad to get contacts in high school.

Heidi said...

He looks really happy!

Amber Rae said...

How cute! I always wanted glasses in school too. Something about it makes you look distinguished.

Shell said...

He looks very distinguished (except for the crazy grin). Good for him. I hope that means the headaches are going away too.

CarrieAnne said...

I always wanted braces too. glasses suck. Good thing that he likes them!

Andrea B. said...

Glasses!! Such fun genetics to pass on to children!