Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Movie reviews if you care



I don't get to go to a lot of movies these days and I get to see even fewer movies that I actually like. This last weekend I saw two that were on the good side.
First we saw "Bee Movie" If you liked "Antz" (like we did) than you will probably like this one because it is pretty much the same movie all over again. It had some pretty funny parts but mostly just a repeat of the same plot, somae concept of lots of big names for voices
For me the best part of the movie was that I have 4 little kids under the age of 10 and even though the two little ones (ages 4 and 2) never slept and seemed a little bored they never cried or misbehaved so I got to sit and watch the whole thing without interuptions. GLORY DAY! I think this is the first time since I have had kids and taken them all to a movie that I experienced this joy. I would give this movie a B using a school grading system.


We also watched "Stardust" on video for the first time. That was a very enjoyable movie. Well done. Robert Deniro's Captain Shakespeare was my favorite character. I recomemend it and give it an A which means I would definitely like to own it and I don't say that very frequently.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

We haven't seen Bee Movie yet, but I did enjoy Star Dust. Glad you did too.