Monday, January 14, 2008

Yes, the beauty of men is measurable


I have had the great joy of talking about eye-candy with my friends lately. I think I have regressed about 20 years numerous times this month. It is nice to have girlfriends. In my samplings of everyones favorites I realized men don't fall in an easy category of hot or not for me. There are different ranks for sure. They go up and down in rank depending on the moment too. Ok, stop snickering you pervert.

There is the bottom rank where they repulse me. The guy who plays Sylar is a good example...at least in his role as Sylar. That could change when he is spock but then again, when was Spock EVER hot (not to mention he has the serious problem of not being in touch with his emotions, the stereo typical guy guy :) ) so I doubt it. Unatttractive guys in any way fall in this category. I will refrain from listing many of those as I am sure I am bound to offend someone out there.

Next comes the next rank up. a totally no affect. I don't blame others for thinking they are attractive but they do nothing for me. They may be charismatic in their own right but still..nothing there for me personally. Examples might be Matthew McConaughay, Pierece Brosnan, Christian Bale and Brad Pitt.

Next notch up would be men who are definitely nice on the eyes and ears. They put a smile on my face but not enough where I would seek out pictures of them on the internet or read an article about them. I might be intrigued to see a movie because they are in it however. Examples of this would be Gerrard Butler, Matthew Macfayden, and Hugh Grant

Then there are those that just make me swoon by the very name. You will find downloaded pictures and movie of these men on my computer and cell phone. I will most likely see a movie because they are in it. Unless they are are in nude plays. Right now that means for me Daniel Craig and Daniel Raddcliff. The name thing is just a coencidence. So is the fact they both happen to be in nude plays.

Just because they are in this category doesn't mean I think they are alwasys attractive. Daniel Craig is great as James Bond and I have seen him in a few other things that do him justice but most don't. Same with Daniel Radcliff. So no man is perfect eye candy all the time...but who is?

No comments: