Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Elisabeth!

Today is my daughter's birthday! It is #8 so it is an important one. Elisabeth is like one of those companions who is never green and even though you might be "senior companion" you know who really seems more apt for the position. Elisabeth is the definition of matronly to me. She is so nurturing to those around to her.

Elisabeth is everything I could ever have asked for in a daughter. She likes girly things but at the same time she is tough enough not to be prissy. She is very loving toward her little brothers and other little kids and is a great friend for her big brother. Even when she was little, I remember I had the choice to leave her with the babysitter or take her to my prenatal appointments. I chose to take her with because she has always been such good company.

Even though she may complain hence her new title "Princess of Wails" she is quite obedient and can (almost) always be counted on to do as asked. Elisabeth is a princess in every way. We love you Wiz! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Neener Dog said...

Happy Birthday Elisabeth! 8 is fantastic. When is she going to be baptised?

Sarah said...

"Princess of Wails," wonderful. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Wow for some reason I thought Elisabeth was older than Madison. I didn't realize they were so close in age either.

Kristin said...

She is getting baptized October 11 at 10am. Anyone who can come we would love to have you. Eileen, I know you guys live a good drive away but it would be really great if you could come!
Beth-How old is Madison? When is her birthday?

Rebekah said...

Congrats Wiz!! That is so exciting to be 8. I know what you mean about girls being good company. Lauren gets better and better as she gets older. I'm a bit wary of the tween/teen years, but right now it's generally fun. Totally understand the "Princess of Wails" too. LOL!

Amber Rae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!