Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Antibiotics, How do I love thee? Let Me Count the Ways!

After only two doses of antibiotics, I can already sing their praises.
5. My kitchen is clean again! Tim and the kids did their best but there is a level of clean that only I can (or chose to) reach. Tim is great at cooking when I am sick but isn't quite as excited about the cleaning side. He motivates kids to do it, but you know. . .kids.
4. I can see my bedroom floor again! I finally have picked up on actually folding the clean clothes again and putting them away instead of putting the baskets in our bedroom and sometimes pored them on the floor to find stuff or get more clean clothes
3. I have my libido back! Already too much info.
2. My headaches aren't quite so bad anymore. . .they aren't gone yet!
1. I can breathe through my nose!!!!!! Sometimes. Which is better than never. Last night I was taking all these deep breaths, through my nose and it was glorious!

3 comments:

Andrea B. said...

Oh - to be you. I'm on day 8 of antibiotics and still sick. But I think I have had a much more mild sinus infection than you have had. Hope life gets better! BTW - do you want to come fold my laundry?

Heidi said...

John is the same way. He totally doesn't mind cooking dinner for everyone but the dishes definitely stack up when I'm not feeling well.

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you don't get any more bugs for awhile. Not sure how that will happen with four kids, but one can always hope.