Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours, . . My Messy Kitchen that is!

Here is my Residential State of the Kitchen address:


NOT GOOD! Tim once described a similar mess as looking like something out of a Disney Cartoon. I have to agree. I have been sick for the past 5 days so what do you expect? I promise I did the dishes two days ago.

What. . .you want me to work miracles? These things take time. Something like the economy right now wouldn't you say? I propose a Kitchen Bail out package! This would consist of 4 small children and/or one husband that will come in and do the work for me. One of them will come through for me right? For the right price? I think of it as stimulating the economy! Nice?

In all honesty I don't think I can wait that much longer. I need to clean this up before DCFS shows up at my door! I promise it was all done with photo shop! That will be my story . . . if any of you are thinking of sending them my way. . .

6 comments:

Shell said...

Kristin, DCFS won't come. There is still counter space visible at the end of the cart. They've got nothing to complain about. My bedroom floor looks like that, but with laundry, and I swear I was down to my last load just last week. I would have been completely caught up, but that never happened and now you can't see my floor...again.

Disposable dishes and disposable clothes. That's the way to go.

Sarah said...

Mine looks about the same, and I don't even have being sick as an excuse. I actually have no excuse. Good luck getting your chickadees to help.

Kristin said...

My bedroom is in the same state Michelle. I agree there is NOTHING more despairing than getting up from having folded all the clean clothes, to notice that the hamper is full of dirty ones already. NOOOOOOOOO!

Heidi said...

I have piles of dishes in my kitchen too. Today I washed a bunch but I didn't get through them all. As I was washing, I thought to myself, "Well, I have cleaned more dishes than we have used today so I am catching up." Whatever makes me feel better!

Rebekah said...

My kitchen isn't quite that messy, but only because there isn't any room for it to get very messy. Such a tiny horrible kitchen.

Andrea B. said...

That looks like something I need to harass Tim about. He should take care of that for you!