Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bean Museum Memories


I think my family manages to make it to the Bean Museum at least once a year. I love that it is free, pretty interesting and it is an excuse to get BYU chocolate milk at the creamery. I also love that one my first dates with Tim was watching "Shadow Lands" outside the Bean Museum on his little TV/VCR one warm May evening. This was probably our second official date. . and the first time we held hands and cuddled in anyway. He says I made the first move, I say he did...I guess we can just say the feelings were mutual and call it good.

I went to the Bean Museum with my kids and Tim's family yesterday and Tim's dad got this picture. I was just looking at it and thinking. . .visits to the Bean Museum are now so different than they were that May night so many years ago. I could say "I went on a date with Tim 13 years ago and all I got was this brood of children" but that would sound like a complaint and I am definitely not complaining.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I miss the Bean Museum. I think I've only been there once, but I'm sure my kids would love it. Even if your day was kind of strange, it sounded like fun!