Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Glowing Parenting Moments

I know I complain a lot about my kids on this blog. I had to share something Lincoln did yesterday that just melted my heart. My kids often do sweet wonderful things that make me proud to be there mom. Sometimes he can be such a sweetheart. We had just pulled up to Costco and Sam was asleep. I put him in the cart, and then Lincoln said he wanted to ride in the cart too (YES! That makes my trip SOOO much easier when he does that.) I of course willingly put him in and said...
"Well that is good because Sam needs someone to lean on while he sleeps." Lincoln responded, "He can lean on me" and put his arm around him and gave him a hug. I had to get a picture.He also makes me proud because he started Kindergarten yesterday. He did great and had no problem being left. After two days he says he loves school. Yay! I wish I knew that would last for the next 12 years but so far so good with Joe and Wiz so who knows.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ahhhh! That is so sweet! I love moments like that.

Congrats to Lincoln on kindergarten beginning. I'm so glad he is having a good time.

Andrea B. said...

That picture is so cute. It's a good thing they can be sweet sometimes.