Sunday, August 17, 2008

True Confessions: Part 2


I learned this week that there are some fast rides that I can actually enjoy. Spinning around appearently doesn't freak me out as much as the falling sensation. The confession part is that it was "The Amazon" at "Jungle Gyms" in Midvale if you know of which I speak. I bet this really couldn't be even classified as anything other than a children's ride and isn't anywhere as fast as a similar ride at the carnival. So. . ..that is about the speed of excitement I can handle I guess. I went on it 4 times! With my kids OF COURSE. . . .because. . they made me less scared :) You can practically see the white on my knuckles in the picture above. To my defense that picture was taken in the first few moments of the first time I rode the ride. I am such a wuss!

No comments: