Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!!



It is hard to make an entry about Tim that doesn't sound like it is meant for an anniversary or Valentines. That is because I can't celebrate him with out thinking about how happy I was when he became a part of my life. I am so glad he did! I am even more glad that he decided to stay a part of my life. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful man to spend the rest of my life and forever with. I could tell you how awesome he is but I already wrote a blog entry all about him and he is still just as wonderful a person. I love you Tim! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Neener Dog said...

Happy Birthday to Tim! Peter tried to call him to wish him a Happy Birthday, but apparently he screens his calls or something. But it's his birthday, he can screen if he wants to.

Kristin said...

He was either in a movie, playing "Rock Band" or I was being selfish with him. He didn't answer his phone all day once he got out of work so he shouldn't take it personally.

Cynthia said...

I'm excited to see where he'll decide to go for his birthday lunch at work...he always picks the good and not very well known places. I like that, he wants it to be a surprise just in case abbey or the rest of the group doesn't like it. I hope he picks Thai or sushi!