Monday, May 12, 2008

13 years ago Today- Part 3

Hanging out in the morris center

Thirteen years ago today I thought I would try to catch Tim at the Morris Center cafeteria and eat lunch with him. I knew he had a class at 1pm so he would be eating before then. I planned it out to be there when he got there. After eating lunch alone and going back for 2nds and 3rds of drink he finally showed up. It all payed off in the end.

He came and sat by me. His friend sat with us too and he was a talker. I wished he would stop talking so I could talk to Tim. Nice guy though. He invited me to go to the ward Temple trip and to eat lunch together before hand. I was so excited, when I got in the elevator alone I jumped up and down with glee. This was only two days after meeting and he asked me out. It wasn't my imagination, he had enjoyed our meeting as much as I had.

What neither of us knew was that noone else would show up for that temple trip. What he meant to be a casual get together with friends turned out to be a regular date. . . to the temple no less. Talk about your interesting 1st dates.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving these posts. They are so much fun. I can't believe how many pictures you have of you and Tim at BYU. That is really really cool.

Kristin said...

My brother Eric took the black and white ones all in like 3 days. He was having fun playing photographer.

Andrea B. said...

Fun stories. It's interesting to here about your getting together (blah, blah, blah).

Rebekah said...

That is hilarious! Three drinks later he finally shows up. You were quite sneaky Kristin!

Robin said...

Wow! You guys look the same as you did back when I knew you. Oh, wait! That those pictures WERE from back when I knew you. :D :D