Sunday, March 23, 2008

Aiming to Please

Tim was showing me yesterday how I can learn all kinds of cool things about the people who are looking at my blogs. Like how they came across it, what they were looking for and where they live.

Apparently someone Googled "Jameson Parker" and "shirtless" and found my blog. This is because I mentioned Jameson Parker as one of my endless list of crushes through my lifetime (hey, I was 10 ok!), and then the next blog talked about my toddler being shirtless. I am guessing the person who checked my blog was quite disappointed. But NO LONGER! I aim to please with my blog so here you go! If you want to find a picture of Jameson Parker shirtless, "Uff Dah!" is where to be! Happy Easter IP Address12.4.225.25 in West Virginia!!!!!!!


4 comments:

Robin said...

That is a little scary and cool at the same time. I would love to know how to do this. I am a closet stalker, didn't you know. ;D

Heidi said...

Robin has turned me into a closet stalker too!

I'd like to see how people are getting to my blog too. How do you do this? I tried one tracking program but it didn't give me much info.

CarrieAnne said...

Dude!

um..."Christian Bale Shirtless...with CarrieAnne"

GO!

Kristin said...

send a picture of yourself and I (actually more like Tim) might be able to deliver. He does all kinds of cool stuff with Photoshop.