Thursday, March 27, 2008

Signs of Spring

I know spring is here when it is warm, when blossoms peak out and so do my toes. Time to take off the cozy socks and boots and throw on the sandals. This seldom comes without a realization that my feet have been sadly neglected. As much as I want to throw on my sandals, there is no way I am going to until I give my feet a little TLC first. Mostly I am referring to my toe nails needing a fresh coat of paint or too. It is frustrating though when you want to wear your sandals today but your toddler is already halfway out the door and you don't have time to paint your nails so you just put on your sneakers again and promise yourself PEDICURE TONIGHT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pedicure! That sounds like a fun girls night out!

Kristin said...

I totally agree. I think we should go get real pedicures too. As fun as it is doing it ourselves, I have never had a professional one done and I would like to experience it sometime

Rebekah said...

I too would like a professional pedicure, but I don't want to go alone. There are so many pedicured feet here in California. I am proud to show off my home pedicured feet whenever possible. ;)