Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vote: Donuts for Moms

Around this time of year my kids school has two early morning events. One is "Donuts with Dads", and then the next month "Muffins with Moms". I think these are great activities. You bring your parent and a book and you read together. Free food too! I have one complaint though. I like donuts better than muffins. I think it is unfair that just because donuts start with 'D' like 'Dads' he gets the donut and I am stuck with half of a muffin (yeah they cut them in half to add to the insult). I like muffins and the ones they have are the yummy Costco ones, but I can genrally justify a muffin in my regular diet. Donuts on the other hand are more decadent andI need an excuse to justify having them. "Donuts with Damn Good Moms" would be a great excuse to have a donut!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Here! Here! I can always use an excuse to have a donut! And to say the word damn.

Andrea B. said...

True!!! And that is totally rude to cut all of the muffins in half!!!

Wendeloo1 said...

I totally agree! Mom's should get donuts!