Thursday, March 06, 2008

Political Gossip in the Elementary Schools.

The election has reached a new low. Joe reported to me yesterday that he heard something really disturbing about Hillary Clinton. A student told his class that if Hillary Clinton becomes president she will make the kids go to school on Saturday! I don't know if we have McCain or Obama to blame for such deviousness but they should be ashamed of themselves. Not that we need another reason not to vote for Hillary, but come on guys, Elementary schools ?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny. When I was in elementary school the girl behind me in the lunch line told me that Dukakis ate babies. It didn't make sense to me, but as an adult I assume it was some it had something to do with abortion.

Unknown said...

Hmm. That was very poorly formed. I meant to say . . .

As a child it didn't make sense to me, but as an adult I assume it had something to do with abortion.

Sorry. I'm very tired.

Rebekah said...

That's pretty funny. I vaguely remember Dukakis running when I was in 3rd grade I think. I don't recall anything about him eating babies, just that his name seemed weird to me.