Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Brown Sugar

I just realized that every recipe I have posted on my blog shares one ingredient. Brown sugar. None of these recipes are for dessert either. Appearently any excuse to add sugar to my dinner makes it a GREAT RECIPE worth posting.

I actually have been wanting to share yet another recipe for dinner. I just tried it last week and everyone loved it . Guess what! It has brown sugar in it too. It is a meatloaf recipe that has brown sugar in the sauce. It wasn't the one on " The Hip Homemaker" because I didn't have all the ingredients. It looks to me that with all my picking on Sam, I am the one who can't get enough of the good stuff.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Ahhh, confessions! Love it!

CarrieAnne said...

Brown sugar is THE BEST!! Have you tried the "dark" stuff? HEAVEN!!!