Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sam's many faces

Since people are saying who they think Sam looks like, I would like to say I agree with both Robin and Sarah. Sam looks so different in different pictures too. I discovered this yesterday picking out pictures for the blog. Here are two pictures. One I think looks just like Tim, one looks just like David. You tell me if you agree. This first one looks like Tim to me. The expression and shape of his face really make me think of him.

And this one looks like David. The smile is identical...especially if you see any pictures of him as a kid.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You're right. His expressions are Tim's in the first picture, and he looks so much like David in the second. I will say, in most of the photos you've posted, he favors David. Maybe because he's smiling in most of his pictures, and he's got David's smile.

Robin said...

I agree. The expression on photo #1 is a Tim classic. I haven't seen your brother in a decade, so I'm going on faith that their smiles look alike. I think I can see it but I don't know.