Monday, April 28, 2008

My Baby turns 3

Today is Sam's 3rd birthday. I am so thrilled to have my little baby growing up. I really don't mind my kids growing up at all. My opinion is that kids just get more and more fun the older they get. That may change when my kids turn 12 but I hear it doesn't have to. I hope I am so lucky. So far I have felt very lucky with all my kids in all their "difficult" stages.

This is a first. I have never had a child turn 3 and they not have a younger sibling. I don't mind that change either. I can give my baby the attention he wants. I just may potty train this one earlier than the others too but I am not holding my breath. Actually. . . until he is potty trained. . . maybe I should. Sammy is our little sunshine right down to his blond hair. Lincoln and Sam seem to be as good as buddies and Joe and Elisabeth. That is so fun to see. He is such a gift to our family. Thanks for being part of our family Sammy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He is such a beautiful boy, and he looks like David!

Robin said...

He's incredibly cute! I think he looks more like Tim, at least in the bottom picture.

Robin said...

I meant to also add that it is so fun to celebrate our kids' birthdays, isn't it? I love to see how much they have changed in a year's time, 2, 3...