Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wedding and Wiesbaden Reunion


Yesterday we went to the wedding of two of my highschool classmates and fellow ward members. You know, the ones I mentioned in an earlier Blog entry (Blast from the Past)? They were highschool sweethearts but then they went their seperate ways. Years later they are finally getting married. It was so fun to see them together after all these years remembering them when they were just teenagers. It was also fun to see their families and other friends we went to school and church with. Both of my brothers were able to be there too so if felt like the old days. Now, instead of tallking about our parents and homework, we talked about our kids and their adventures.

Considering we all lived together in Wiesbaden Germany , it seems especially unique to be all together again in one place. Even better a place that I could easily get to in an hour. What a blessing it was to be able to go and see all these great people again. I included fuzzy pictures we took with my phone's camera but I hope to get a better copy soon from my brother and replace them.

No comments: